Vision & Aims
A PERSONAL JOURNEY OF DISCOVERY, OPPORTUNITY & SUCCESS
To inspire each child to discover a love of learning, giving them the opportunity and confidence to be themselves, so that they can flourish and succeed in all aspects of Lady Barn life and beyond.
- To ensure that our children are firmly at the heart of all that we do.
- To give our pupils the opportunity to grow and thrive as individuals.
- To provide a welcoming and inclusive community.
- To offer a broad, innovative and creative curriculum, enriched with opportunities beyond the classroom.
- To challenge every pupil and inspire them to achieve their very best.
- To support and nurture each individual, promoting positive well-being and resilience.
- To develop skills of teamwork, collaboration and leadership.
- To work in partnership with our families throughout the full Lady Barn journey.
- To provide personalised guidance in choosing the right Senior School for every Prep 6 child.