Nursery Attendance & Fees
Parent are able to choose which afternoons they would like their child to attend the nursery. The options are as follows:
- 5 mornings with lunch (collect at 12.30pm)
- 5 full days with lunch
- 5 mornings with lunch, with the option of between 1 and 4 fixed afternoon sessions
|Per Term||Per Annum|
|Mornings plus 1 afternoon||£2,157||£6,471|
|Mornings plus 2 afternoons||£2,348||£7,044|
|Mornings plus 3 afternoons||£2,537||£7,611|
|Mornings plus 4 afternoons||£2,727||£8,181|
|Full time attendance||£2,856||£8,568|
Lunch is chargeable for both full and part-time children, even if you elect to collect your child before lunch (12 noon).
Full time nursery attendance attracts a discount of £183 per year.
The afternoon sessions must be specific days of the week. However, there will be set points throughout the year when you will be able to make amendments to your requirements e.g. increasing from 3 to 4 afternoons or changing from a Monday afternoon to a Friday afternoon. Any amendments must be forwarded to Mrs Millward (Assistant Bursar) at least 2 weeks in advance of the dates above, via her email .
All children aged 3 and 4 are eligible for 15 hours per week of free term-time early education, available from the term following a child’s third birthday, up to and including the term they reach compulsory school age.
Reception to Year 6 Fees
|Per Term||Per Annum|
Fees for each term are due in full by the first day of term unless a direct debit mandate is in place. Direct debit payments may be made either:
- Termly, due before the end of the first week of term
- In 10 monthly instalments, paid on either the 1st or the 15th of each month from September to June.
Please note that the facility to pay by monthly direct debit may be withdrawn if parents cancel or amend the direct debit mandate without notifying the school.
The fees include the following:
- Curriculum-based activities and day trips
- Swimming lessons for Years 3 to 6
- All visiting speakers/theatre groups
- A residential visit in Years 5 & 6
- Many school clubs and activities
- An online account with Reading Eggs and Mathletics for each pupil in Years 1 to 6.
A daily carton of milk is an optional extra provided through the national Cool Milk scheme (paid direct and online by parents to the company). Children under 5 will still receive a daily carton of milk free of charge, if parents opt for this.
When 2 or more siblings are in the school concurrently, a 5% reduction is applied to the second child’s fees. If a family has 3 or more children at the school concurrently, a 5% reduction is applied to the second child’s fees, 20% off the third child’s fees, 25% off the fourth child’s fees and 30% off the fifth and subsequent children’s fees.